View Full Version : rap around a mug

12-09-2003, 08:09 PM
I need to rap a rectangular picture around a mug using photoshop. I am new at photoshop but have decided to start so I have photoshop cs. any ideas on how I can do this?

12-09-2003, 08:16 PM
Cannify (http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~halmich/tech-slop/cannify/index.shtml) - 3 different ways of doing it.
Note that CS doesn't install 3D Transform by default.

12-11-2003, 05:36 AM
use a spherize tool. You can also toy with some perspective transform tools to get the desired effect.

12-15-2003, 04:29 PM
there is a 3d Transform tool in PS7, one of which is a cylinder. should work :)

12-15-2003, 04:56 PM
Stroker's method - do the job with control and finesse! :thumbsup:

It's also worth reading the rest of the stuff he's got on TechSlop, but have the headache pills handy :bounce:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.