PDA

View Full Version : Character: Vira

Amaan
12-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Hello people,

Just finished work on a character I did during the past couple of days. She was modeled in Lightwave, and colors were painted/manipulated in Photoshop.

http://warpedspace.org/wips/fem_face.jpg

Hope you folks will like it...

Amaan

SirManfred
12-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Wow that looks awsome :)
She looks more painted than CG :)

Wanna post a wireframe? :D

maxlover
12-09-2003, 07:39 PM
very NICE work Amaan, model but one thing i must say eyes need bit work, these are round from eyelash area... other nice

vlad74
12-09-2003, 07:52 PM
amazing. Very nice shading. :applause:

koroko
12-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Its nice to see some work of you again...

IŽd like to see the wire of this head, it looks very soft modeled...

very nice lightnin and shading, iŽd actually prefer this kind of style for something animated...

cheers!

ThirdEye
12-10-2003, 12:05 AM
Hey Amaan! Nice work as usual, my only crit's about the eyebrows, they don't convince me that much. The rest is brilliant, i love the sense of flesh you managed to put around the mouth. Maybe the eyelids have the opposite problem, i'd make em thicker. :) Great work tho, congratulations once again! :thumbsup:

psychoticimage
12-10-2003, 01:44 AM
I like the flesh tone.:bounce:

Amaan
12-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Hello people

sorry for the late response. I've been quite busy at work and have been unable to give this much time.

am posting a wireframe below

http://warpedspace.org/wips/fem_face_wire.jpg

there are problems with the eyes and the eyebrows, which I just have gotten around to fixing. the eyebrows were done completely in photoshop using a photo, so that's why I couldn't get it to look entirely 3D. But I also didn't want this whole face to look entirely 3D rendered anyway (hence the painterly look), and that's why I have given myself a bit of freedom to get away with some not very realistic stuff.

However, work still continues on the face and a lot of stuff will be changed/fixed (like the eyes) as I progress. This particular artwork I considered finished. If I generate any more renders of the face, they will probably be from another angle

cheers,
amaan

dobermunk
02-14-2004, 09:34 AM
He..

he's alive!

Amaan is back!! Answer yer mails!

Kel Solaar
02-14-2004, 12:42 PM
She is very beautifull :)

Scienide
02-14-2004, 01:17 PM
NICE Work!

Plays_4_Pants
02-14-2004, 05:56 PM
that's an extraordinarily uninteresting point of view and lighting scheme. Work on that cause ur model is pretty sweet

xcvbnm
02-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Yaa...I'm a fan of your devil.
This ones nice too..especially I liked the nose and lips.
The eyes need some more work, the curves, the fold above the eyes, and eyelashes etc
Also, it need better lights, some faint highlight from back..and ears, if you like.
And a better camera angle.
I'm confused about the material of helmet, should be shiny I think.
Keep posting ...
:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.