PDA

View Full Version : Environment: Alpha Bravo

stonehenge
12-09-2003, 07:09 AM
hey everyone...
i have some new work that i'd like you all to critique. im pretty new to CG (it shows in the work) and i'm open to your all's opinions. let me know what you think.
thanx
by the way...i used Corel Bryce4 for modeling and textures and Photoshop 4 for touch-ups.

danielkenobi
01-14-2004, 02:45 AM
Hi
I tink you abuse about the lens effects. It doesnt feel like there is alot of work on that image. It es very simple and no detail or purpouse on it. That is all that I have to say so keep working.
Maybe yo should show it closer, and put some ships or something around it, also you could put more than one island.
Work harder.
:wip:

Adainiel
01-14-2004, 09:04 AM
Hey stonehenge,

First i'm going to suggest having a link to a bigger image where we can see some detail. Right now it's hard to see much but the lens flare, which over powers your environment.

The reflection of the mountain/island is very sharp and you may want to adjust your composition of the piece.

Try having the shot closer, with the island more to one side of the frame. Another thing you might want to do is have more space above the island than below, it will make the shot look much more natural and esthetically pleasing.

Hope this helps a bit, good luck and keep at it.

~Ada

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.