PDA

View Full Version : Still: Glass Giraffe

UberModeler
12-08-2003, 09:18 PM
I did this last night for fun. havent posted in ages so i thought i would start up again.

http://www.solarflarestudios.com/forum/download.php?id=285

they are accually rigged and animated too:)

c&c please i like being told what can be better about them.

GhostMouse
12-08-2003, 09:31 PM
I like it, think it looks really good. Not a big fan of the table and background though. Dont get me wrong, the table looks good just not the right setting for this type of object. That could be just me though.

UberModeler
12-08-2003, 09:38 PM
you are right they do suck...it was getting late and i was trying to make the glass good first...but now that i think of it i will go back and make the table a tad better and make the scene more believable. thanks man

chris140
12-08-2003, 10:53 PM
giraffes are great, perfect texturing, i do agree tho that the table does look a little, i dont know, not great i guess, good job tho:thumbsup:

silverflaime
12-09-2003, 07:23 AM
Everything looks pretty good. Just one question, are the shadows hitting the table below, but not the plate? The reflections ground it, but the giraffe on the right looks ready to tip over. Then again, I can't see where the hind legs touch. Pretty good for one night's work!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.