PDA

View Full Version : Rendering a galaxy (particle system)

SewerShark
12-03-2012, 11:31 AM
hey guys, wassup?

I'm having this problem that is driving me nuts... Two problems, actually.

I'm modeling an Galaxy using a particle system. It's in Dome Master format, so it's rendered in Cycles, since Blender Internal does not support fisheye cameras.

The idea is to rotate the galaxy, and elevate the camera in a plongée view. The think is, I've tried to rotate the particle system (using an empty as a parent). I've tried to rotate the camera. Both works on the viewport, but it stops working after I render the animation. If I try to render individual frames, the galaxy rotates, but it won`t rotate if I render the whole animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDQaJd-mUbo&feature=youtu.be

The other problem is related to the render farm. As you can see in the animation, some frames change color. This is because one machine on our render farm is not rendering correctly. I had the same problem with a car animation. I had a 3D text, and in some frames, the text changed size.

I really don't know to do. Please, help

Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
12-03-2012, 11:31 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.