PDA

View Full Version : state of art acatdemy info needed

mangoplukker
11-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone have firsthand experience with the arch viz masterclass course over at
www.stateofartacademy.com (http://www.stateofartacademy.com)

Any info would much appreciated.

cheers
Per

BluAsia
12-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Hi Per, I attended the arch viz masterclass in March 2012 and I found the course great. The lessons are designed to teach you a method; they show you how to approach a project from the first sketches to postproduction and how to deal with a client and the material the client gives you. The class is really small so the two instructors can focus on each student and they are very helpful and friedly. In terms of subjects we worked on modelling, lighting and postproduction i.e. linear workflow, GI (use HDRI to light a scene), create advanced materials, various plugins (multiscattering...), creating maps with mudbox etc.
I can't forget that is also a lot of fun, I definitely had a great time.

If you need any other information regarding the course or the accommodation just let me know.

Cheers

Laura

Giona4
12-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi! I attended the master in arch-viz and I'm totally satisfied.
It's a really nice experience, because it's not only technical but there are lot of other usefull lectures about photography, composition..

If you need a complete training, this master is a must. :thumbsup:

Bye
Giona

CGTalk Moderation
12-06-2012, 02:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.