PDA

View Full Version : 3delight Question

Labuzz
12-07-2003, 06:10 PM
Hi,
I am trying to run 3delight and shaderman but I am not able to have any preview in shaderman at the moment. What settings should I use for 3delight?
This is what I have from the command prompt when I try to render a sample ball :

fxjeane
12-08-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Labuzz
Hi,
I am trying to run 3delight and shaderman but I am not able to have any preview in shaderman at the moment. What settings should I use for 3delight?
This is what I have from the command prompt when I try to render a sample ball :

It appears from that screengrab that 3delight is not finiding anything that it needs to generate the image. This usually means that you environment PATHS are not setup properly. Please read the 3delight docs on setting up you system environment variables.

You might need to read the ShaderMan docs on configuring paths correctly

Cheers
Rudy

Labuzz
12-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Tky Rudy,
I have setup the paths( ...DL_SHADERS_PATH ) and now I have only one message :
3DL WARNING : Cannot find shader "defaultname0", will try "defaultsurface" ( then I get a crach from 3delight ).
I think that the problem comes frome the " shader compiler parameters " in shaderman ( F3 ) but there's no info in the shaderman doc, what have enter you there and what is the purpose of this setting ?

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.