i am the painter who feels
life is a real dream
i've got it in my head
the song of humanity
and the song of inhumanity.
(c) Tanialmeida

anibal187
12-12-2003, 12:25 AM
I really like this piece. It has mystery and suspense. I find interesting how the background looks blury and hidden. But If you want to go further to investigate this weird looking white thing you first have to fight you way through those red stains that are all in the foreground. Because of this it looks like a 2 dimension painting.
Thanks for sharing with us.

dreamz
12-12-2003, 09:57 AM
thank u so much for the kind words Anibal ;0]

Randuin
12-18-2003, 01:03 AM
I love it! I think it represents alot of what I feel right now in my life, like nothing matters and physical pain as my escape from reality! It's very great (Although I don't actually cause physical pain to myself... heh)

Just checked out your gallery! Awesome work! Do you do all your work with your optical mouse?

dreamz
12-21-2003, 12:42 PM
hello Randuin,
thank u so much for the time and words,
indeed all my work has been made with an optic mouse,
i'm sure looking foward to put my hands on a wacom ;0]

Randuin
12-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Wow... I'm truly astonished, I looked through some of your work... ALL with optical mouse? They are absolutely AMAZING! Think of what you can do with a Wacom :P

nobrain
12-22-2003, 08:07 PM
hey dreamz, truly evocative pieces both this one and the girl with the hand. good work.

just out of curiosity, for "mustbleed" did u take inspiration from other works... check this out if you have time, it shares some similarities with your piece http://raph.com/3dartists/artgallery/bellefon_renaud1.jpg , the reason I point this out is because I think its an awesome piece (ya know... real art!) and your work kinda brings out that same feeling. Anyway keep doin what you do.
cheers

dreamz
12-22-2003, 08:24 PM
@nobrain: hi there,
trully amazing piece of art u have on that link,
it tears apart my heart as well,
thankz so much 4 sharing ;0]

nobrain
12-22-2003, 09:20 PM
I'm glad you liked it, but so I don't come off as a flamer, the piece was created by and belongs to renaud bellefon.

cheers

dreamz
12-23-2003, 12:37 AM
hi,
yeep i could see the artist name by the link extension,
thankz again for sharing, talking about inspiration,
this image was born by the impact on me of the words,
*i have no hurt yet i must bleed*
by linda berkvisk (http://www.furiae.com) , cheers, tania

Keiyentai
12-30-2003, 10:10 AM
Wow. Once again your work has touched me. It is inspiring and amazing. YOu are verry telanted.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.