PDA

View Full Version : Need help to light and render camera views cinema 4d

euna
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi All,
forgive me if this is in the wrong section but it is an emergency and I figured people in this forum might notice it faster.

I will pay you for the work. So bascially I need someone to help me light and render 4 camera views.. will pay $$$ but need it ready in one week for a presentation in school. I study architecture in Italy but have other work and model building to do all night. My cinema 4d is giving me errors and I don't have time to waste in trying to figure it out.

The model is ready to go, textured (might need your quick editing to get it better), camera views saved etc... All I'd like is a lit and rendered image of the 4 views in HighDefinition size. NOTE: You do not have to spend too much time .

Let me know via email at xipa1995@yahoo.fr if you can assist me.... I'd say I can pay you $100 for 4 renders that can be done in a few hours. (2 of interior rooms and one exterior view of the building).. they're already textured... let me know asap.. i'll be checking my email anytime.thanks

CGTalk Moderation
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.