PDA

View Full Version : Encore animated Menu

Holzi
11-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi Guys, I hope this is the right forum for this question, if not, please feel free to move it wherever it might belong, if not here ;)

I'm quite new to Encore, so bear with me. A customer of us wants to show some of his products at an exhibition. He wants his visitors to be able to choose different products (and related ones) via a DVD-menu (and sub-menu) on a TV screen.
First there will be 3 product ranges where the visitor can choose from, followed by 5 different related products he can choose from.

Our idea was to do the menu in encore. I know how to play background-movies and play movies on buttons. But what I'd like to know is, if it is possible to animate (or play a different one) the background when only highlighting a button.
The Idea is, that the 3 (or 5) products are aranged in some sort of circle, and when switching through the different products, the highlighted one comes to the front. After selecting one, it goes to the submenu or some video.

So in short: Is it possible to have an animation playing, when highlighting the different menus. And if so: could someone tell me how, or point me to the right tutorials?

Mylenium
11-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Klar. Das Zauberwort heißt "Automatisch aktivieren". Einfach irgendwo unsichtbare Buttons hinklatschen und dann die entsprechende Aktion so festlegen, dass er ins nächste Menü springt und so weiter, und so weiter.

---------------------------------------

Sure. Magic phrase of the day: "Auto-activate". Just place invisible buttons somewhere, then set their action, so it jumps to the next menu. And so on, and so on...

Mylenium

Holzi
11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Danke für die schnelle Antwort. Das klingt ja schon mal sehr gut! Damit sollte ich es machen können. Zum Verständnis aber nochmal: ich brauche dann für die 3 Oberkategorien 3 Menüs mit je 3 Buttons (2 versteckte auto play - links und rechts und einen normalen für das darauf folgende Untermenü)?
-----------------
thanks for the quick response. Sounds perfect!
Just for clarity: so for my 3 main products i need 3 different menus with 3 buttons each (2 hidden auto-play buttons left and right and one normal button for the following submenu)?

CGTalk Moderation
11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.