PDA

View Full Version : CGChallenge XXVII - TEN - Daniel Roesnes

DanielRoesnes
11-05-2012, 10:13 AM
It was hard to find a nice idea, been playing around with some ideas but nothing that I really liked. So I ended up with a idea I wanted to do for awhile now, a viking on his way to battle.
The rest of the scene will come later as I am not 100% sure what setting I am going for..

I have just posed the male, still need some tweaks to the pose. The sculpt is still alot work to be done.
Here is what I have so far!
Hope you guys like it, and don`t hold back on constructive critiques!
http://challenge.cgsociety.org/cloud/ten/507650/10001946/media.jpg

OZ
11-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Well...good luck 4 finding a good idea! Anyway you started with a very good model!

-OZ-

DanielRoesnes
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks OZ!
The idea will problabty be Ten years in Battle or Ten years with plundering, thats the ideas I still enjoy working with.

The pose is right before he attacks an enemy, were I can also play with idea 10 ways to attack, 10 seconds into a fight, 10 feets away and so on...

I would love to make some more characters in the scene, but I have to see how much time I have left when the main character is complete.
Would be awesome with lots of vikings jumping off the ship and are running into battle.

CGTalk Moderation
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.