PDA

View Full Version : The RealFlow Professional/Buyers Survey

NextLimit-Madrid
11-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Tell us what you think!

The RealFlow Professional Survey (for RealFlow buyers and professionals)

Your feedback will DIRECTLY affect the decisions we make, so don't miss this chance to have your say!

Complete the survey for the chance to win a RealFlow Starter Pack (worth $6360)

Survey closes: 30th November

http://www.nextlimit.com/polls/realflow_survey/form.php

Tangled-Universe
11-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Please forgive me, but I don't understand the "if you're a Realflow customer then complete the survey for chance to win....Realflow".
Or with the latest Realflow Learning Edition contest, which had such a short deadline, that only Realflow users and Realflow experienced people had a chance to win. See the winner of that contest as proof of my point.
Anyway, you guys obviously have the very best intentions, but I'm not getting it :)

NextLimit-Madrid
11-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Please forgive me, but I don't understand the "if you're a Realflow customer then complete the survey for chance to win....Realflow".
Or with the latest Realflow Learning Edition contest, which had such a short deadline, that only Realflow users and Realflow experienced people had a chance to win. See the winner of that contest as proof of my point.
Anyway, you guys obviously have the very best intentions, but I'm not getting it :)

This survey is for both customers and non-customers as we welcome feedback from anyone and everyone who might be interested in RealFlow so please do feel free to complete the survey and we shall certainly enter you into the prize draw!

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Learning Edition competition, we shall certainly take that into consideration the next time we run something similar to give those who are not familiar with RealFlow time to learn.

NextLimit-Madrid
12-04-2012, 09:53 AM
A HUGE thanks to all who completed the RealFlow Survey! Your answers will be invaluable to us when making future product development decisions.

And congratulations Leif Petersen who won the RealFlow Starter Pack!

All the best
Next Limit

CGTalk Moderation
12-04-2012, 09:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.