PDA

View Full Version : Help with Rendering!!!!

paul k.
12-05-2003, 03:50 PM
OK, I have created a hallway built all in one object file, but the different parts in different layers. I set up a global illumination light scheme and tested it until it met with my needs. I then gave all of the pieces in the hall the same surface name.(As they are all made up of the same concrete) I made an atlas UV at the default settings and then baked the surface using a 24bit Targa, Shading Noise Reduction, No Antialiasing in the baking paramaters, and the rest was Default Settings. I bake the image and and then reaply it to the uv etc. But when I bring it back in it looks nothing like the image that I rendered properly. I went back took all of the object layers put them in one layer gave them all a new single surface name went through the same process and then when I used the second baked surface it looked totally different from both the image and the first bake. In fact it is so far off I think it is actually inside out on half of the Bake! I have tried to trouble shoot this as much as I can over and over and there is no way that I can render this out at the normal 45min. a frame. Please help.

NanoGator
12-05-2003, 05:10 PM
Post an image?

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.