PDA

View Full Version : CGChallenge XXVII - TEN - Antone Magdy

antone-m
10-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Hey Everyone After a bit of struggling with myself thought of entering the challenge :argh:

antone-m
10-23-2012, 08:00 PM
I have Couple of Ideas in Mind not sure what will I use

"Hard Exam"
=========
- so it`s that time of the year when you have to summarize all what you learned in the school , it`s the Exam time , our boy isn`t very clever and his Teacher isn`t very tolerant either, he is taking that hard exam for the Tenth time and waiting to get the degree from Ten ".

Not sure about the tenth time thingie lol :beer:

-----------

"Long time"
========
-After a Ten years of travel he is coming back and his only brother is surprised of seeing him at the door with all his luggage , he feels astonished yet very happy.

OR

-After a Ten years of travel he is missing his the only family he has his only brother and is looking at his picture feeling homesick and wanting to see him.

will see what I will go with :banghead:

antone-m
10-24-2012, 09:27 PM
First update blocking the "Classroom"

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15374388/Ten/01-classroom.jpg

yakonusuke
10-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Your start looks nice so far... so you chose the school concept?

I kind of like "Long time" concept A . The image that comes to my mind of a guy fully packed with a huge traveler backpack, some strangely mixed clothes... a hat from peru, hawaii shirt, etc. ... many patches from different countries stitched to his stuff here and there and much much more crazy stuff from around the globe , is quite worth the effort, I think. He's standing at the door of his brother who has, in contrast to his globetrotter brother, an average life with 2 childern a wife, normal house, a dog, everythings a bit dull and boring maybe, which could be underlined with colors.... globetrotter: very colorful, extroverted and cheerful. Normal guy: desaturated, conservative.. etc

I would go for that concept. It's very clear and strong, in my opinion.
But no matter what you choose, good luck to you! :)

OZ
10-25-2012, 12:32 AM
Very good start m8! The classroom look ok. and the dramatic lights make me think about your story about the 10th exam...i think it perfectly fit. So keep it up! It looks very promising.

-OZ-

Versiden
11-12-2012, 07:26 AM
yo

lighting is looking awesome, love the shadows and the way it leads the eye and giving it interest.

maxspider3000
11-23-2012, 04:47 PM
nice start ya m3alem :)

I was preferring the second concept
but the first image of the class looks promising
you just have to make a real dramatic scene that delivers the feeling of exams very well

and -looking to our experience on the education- I bet you will do it perfectly :D

waiting for the next update buddy :)

CGTalk Moderation
11-23-2012, 04:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.