PDA

View Full Version : New Host

unLevel
12-05-2003, 02:39 PM
In an effort to simplify things, and to hopefully get everyone back into action, I am publicly asking if it's OK to move everything off of this horrible free account to MY NEW PAID HOSTING!! :buttrock:

I think it will more satisfy you guys needs, and I can create an alienz subdomain example (alienz.sbro.org) with a simple ftp and everything.

And, if Kirt will allow it, and if someone would like to help me, put up an informational website to better keep everyone informed on everything?

Kirt, what do you think? I know you want the official site to be a flash based off of the cockpit design, but I"m talking about an html site just to keep everything organized?

unLevel
12-06-2003, 12:50 PM
anyone? :shrug:

gmask
12-07-2003, 02:51 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me

Kirt
12-07-2003, 03:28 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me too, unlevel. However, if anyone has taken the time to look at my own portfolio site - they should realize that I haven't had the time to even finish that one yet. So, I'm not putting the AlienZ website on any priority right now.

There's my portfolio site to finish and more storyboards to do first. The AlienZ website can wait a bit longer.

unLevel
12-12-2003, 03:32 PM
well, I didn't mean an actual site, more of like an organization page with all the info stuff....but we can wait..

(I'm uploading all the files now, will go get a bunch of the images off the threads for just a big "images" dump folder and I have zipped all the animation files because my host doesn't allow streaming video or audio)

I will also then start making a list to send to kirt of people who need the info... :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.