PDA

View Full Version : WACOM Volito

scrimski
12-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Hi there,
just read an article about the WACOM Volito and now got a question: is it worth its money (I mean fifty Euros its a very low price for a WACOM, I'm a bit surprized )? I don't have any experiences with grafic tableaus, so it would be interesting for me to hear some expierenced users, especially Photoshop and Max users.

thx

cache
04-10-2005, 10:22 PM
i read several bad things here on cgtalk about it..
but i am still curious if it is a good buy, (my girlfriend wants to buy a tablet soon.. :)) so i'm interested in any further comments on this!
owners or guys who tried it - reply please !:)

Aritz
04-11-2005, 02:16 PM
I have a volito tablet and Im quite happy with it. It is like a graphire but in the pen it has only one lateral button. The Angel I have in my website is painted with a volito.

psparey
04-18-2005, 10:34 PM
I had the volito, but the pen broke (was a bit cheaply made). I returned it and paid the extra for the graphire2. same size but the pen has an extra button, rubber on the end and better built. Its at the lower end of the market but great for starters, see if you like it. Ive had mine over a year now and although i only use it for sketching, im gonna get myself a new tablet, biggest i can afford.

CGTalk Moderation
04-18-2005, 10:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.