PDA

View Full Version : Home on the Range - QT Trailer Available

wedge
12-05-2003, 08:02 AM
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/disney/homeontherange/

beaker
12-06-2003, 05:01 AM
This movie is giong to be horrible from the looks of it. Prime example of what happends when you have allready spent 40 million into developing/animating a movie(Sweating Bullets) and then the executives decide to change the whole thing and make the story more PC.

heavyness
12-06-2003, 06:12 AM
both my wife and i watched this trailer and are jaws hit the floor....

we both can't believe this is disney [actually, with the past movies disney has done, we can believe].

this seems more like a start-up company's first film. the style looks like The Emperor's New Groove, but that fit THAT MOVIE, not this one. and who wants to see a movie who's main characters are 3 Female Pigs [not knocking women, Mulan, Lilo, and Dory].

i've never been a super-disney fan, but i do give them props where props are deserved, such as for films like Lion King, Aladdin, and for getting Pixar on there team.

the ships going down, and Goofy can't swim.

NATEMO
12-06-2003, 06:35 AM
HA! looks sorta wierd.. I dont think I would like it... The trailer was sorta bad and funny at the same time .

I think some kids may like it some :)

SheepFactory
12-06-2003, 07:03 AM
I thought it looks pretty good and funny ,

what is it exactly that makes you guys think its gonna bomb?

Mr_Smee
12-06-2003, 03:39 PM
I think it actually looks pretty cool.

I haven't cared for much they have put out lately at all but the style of the charactors, color, music sound pretty good to me.

gruvsyco
12-06-2003, 04:28 PM
I agree with you Sheep. The scenes look pretty good and were humorous.

The only thing that bother me about the whole trailer was the "Bust a moo on April 2" or "On April 2, bust a moo" Whatever it was. I think that Bust a moo is clever (however a little dated) but rhyming it with the release date seems pretty lame.

t-man152
12-06-2003, 07:26 PM
well seing how people might not see it because they wont like the way its drawn I guess Disney was right people hate 2D movies now. so guys dont worry you wont have to deal with 2D much longer because it's disneys last 2D film :cry: this will probably send a message to Japan saying The USA doesnt want your 2D films keep them to yourself and to Europe we only want High budget #D and special effects.

2 bad you think that way but I know im going to go see it looks funny and the way its drawn is styalized so that it lasts longer. its a trick used in the simpson. although they havnt changed a thing in the way they draw their characters Homer,Bart,Lisa,Marge, and Maggie still seem recent.

Fasty
12-07-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by gruvsyco
I agree with you Sheep. The scenes look pretty good and were humorous.

The only thing that bother me about the whole trailer was the "Bust a moo on April 2" or "On April 2, bust a moo" Whatever it was. I think that Bust a moo is clever (however a little dated) but rhyming it with the release date seems pretty lame.

What are you talking about? The public just love those kinds of lame catchphrases.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.