PDA

View Full Version : Digital Art - Painting, illustration etc.

Sh1zn3t
10-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Hello everyone:)

My name is Julian. Im a 23 year old "Photoshop enthusiast" from Norway. I have been using Photoshop on and off for about 10 years now and it has finally come to my senses that this
is something I definitely want to pursue.

I am in to manipulations, abstract artwork, making pictures from scratch, etc etc. I dont really know how to put it to be honest. I just really like spending time with Photoshop. I also just recently found digital painting fascinating and this is also something I want to maybe do.

Like I said, this is something I want to pursue and I want a school. I have googled abit without any luck because I really dont know what Im looking for. All I know is I want to use Photoshop and hopefully make a living out of it one day where I can call myself a Digital Artist.

Any thoughts on where I should start and what to begin with? Can I specialize in Photoshop somewhere?

Hope to hear from you!

-Julian

CGTalk Moderation
10-18-2012, 11:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.