PDA

View Full Version : CGChallenge XXVII - TEN - ToshScissors

ToshScissors
10-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Hi CGTalk.
Long time lurker. Decided to try my hand at the challenge. I'm crossing my fingers, and I hope I make it to the end. Good luck guys!

mmoir
10-17-2012, 03:44 AM
ToshScissors,
I see it is your first post here... Welcome to the challenge and good luck.

OZ
10-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Yes...Good luck! :wavey:

-OZ-

ToshScissors
10-19-2012, 01:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v0ja1.jpg?1

Hio,
My idea has 2 or 3 static characters within it, one character is riding in a shiny new pedal car that he got for his 10th birthday. This pedal car has a racing number 10 sticker and is about to be pushed off a steep hill/cliff, and the character riding has a horrified look on his face.

The second character is his friend pushing the pedal car from behind, he is overly excited and not realizing that he is pushing his friend off the cliff. Not sure about the third character, but so far its a outreaching, grown up hand, from offscreen, trying to grab the second character. The perspective is from the side.

I'm going to do a mix of 3d and 2d, using the retro pedal car I modeled to find the perspective I want, then do some proper concepts. I hope I can pull this off.

Any thoughts or ideas?

CGTalk Moderation
10-19-2012, 01:34 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.