PDA

View Full Version : CGChallenge XXVII - TEN - IdanI

IdanI
10-15-2012, 04:13 PM
This is an awesome challenge and I really hope I get to finish this.
My Idea is going to be a single father having to take care of 10 kids after the passing of his wife during the birth of their new son. I am going to vary the age and sex of the kids and also their character based on their age.
I am going for a stylized look which is the first time I'm doing something like this. Im hoping to have the concept up soon. Hope you like the idea and good luck to all!

AbsorbentGhost
10-15-2012, 04:29 PM
good to find people living all that fantasy stuff out and coming to some realistic scenarios or meaningful stories,best of luck.

IdanI
10-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks man much appreciated. Although now that I started to think about it, I think making 11 different individuals, characters, customs, will be very challenging and time consuming. Since I also have uni work to worry about, I dont think I'll have time to finish so I have come up with 2 more Ideas and would love to hear your thoughts on which I should go with.
A: Make a stylized teen who has to take care of 10 dogs as part of his job as a dog walker in the park. He is way out of his depth and cannot control them. So imagine 10 dogs wrapping their leaches around him and maybe one small dog on his head.
B: Make a stylized teen who is a zookeeper trying to clean out a python aquarium when he realizes that he forget to vacate the actual snake who is 10ft long and is now wrapping up against him, choking him and about to open his jaw and swallow the teens head.
hope you like the idea and again, I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

AbsorbentGhost
10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Scenario B sounds very appealing,i could almost imagine the poor guy surrounded by those ten snakes or other animals.Hope seems lost when the boss comes in an freaks out.Avoid morbid stuff but still make it appealing to the general audience out there.Im working on my story will be posting more soon.

Thanks man much appreciated. Although now that I started to think about it, I think making 11 different individuals, characters, customs, will be very challenging and time consuming. Since I also have uni work to worry about, I dont think I'll have time to finish so I have come up with 2 more Ideas and would love to hear your thoughts on which I should go with. Will keep an eye out for ure progress.Have a good one buddy.

A: Make a stylized teen who has to take care of 10 dogs as part of his job as a dog walker in the park. He is way out of his depth and cannot control them. So imagine 10 dogs wrapping their leaches around him and maybe one small dog on his head.
B: Make a stylized teen who is a zookeeper trying to clean out a python aquarium when he realizes that he forget to vacate the actual snake who is 10ft long and is now wrapping up against him, choking him and about to open his jaw and swallow the teens head.
hope you like the idea and again, I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

OZ
10-17-2012, 05:23 PM
GREAT IDEA! It's gonna be very very funny! cant wait to see something!

-OZ-

CGTalk Moderation
10-17-2012, 05:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.