PDA

View Full Version : CGChallenge XXVII - TEN_Christoffer_Andersen (The Countdown)

doffer
10-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Alright, I'll see if I can find time to do this thing or not.

I've been playing around with a few ideas all situated around a space rocket launch, and the countdown from 10 to 0. Should fit the theme right I guess. So with a voice over of the control central counting down, something is going to happen.

I want to keep it short and funny. The idea right now is an astronaut, sitting down in his chair. He just made a nice sandwich and a hot cup of coffee as the countdown starts.
So he freaks out and hurries to eat and drink his meal.

The character is sort of a self confident, but maybe not too bright guy, kinda like the one in Planet 51. The style would lean more towards Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

I would like to keep it short, around 15 seconds all in all.
Preferable in one shot. I really hope I can pull off all elements of the cg, I will try and keep things simple when possible.

I might chance a billion times, but that is how it is right now.
Comments and feedback is more than welcome now and throughout the progress

Peace out
Christoffer

grstovell
10-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Nice! Great concept.
I'll keep my eye on this one. Sounds like fun.

OZ
10-12-2012, 10:08 PM
PLEASE DOIT! and...if it is permitted by the rules...I offer my help for models. This story must be done...too funny. It makes me think a scene from ParaNorman...when the guy at the vending machine came back to take the chips even if zombyes are toooo close to him! oww..funny!

-oz-

CGTalk Moderation
10-12-2012, 10:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.