PDA

View Full Version : New INNOCENCE: GHOST IN THE SHELL 2 Preview

RobertoOrtiz
12-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Quote from AICN:
"Harry-

I know you are a fan of Oshii's work and saw this site showing a new trailer for the new GITS movie. Hmmm...yummy goodness. Anyways, I thought you would enjoy seeing it. "

>>Link<< (http://www.catsuka.com/interf/news/news.detail.php3?id=1069807770)
MIRROR!

http://www.innocence-movie.jp/information/trailer/tokuho1/480.mov

-R

elektronaut
12-04-2003, 04:27 PM
whow !!! cannot wait to see it ! ;)

marco.

PhilWesson
12-04-2003, 04:50 PM
woot! downloading now!

t-toe
12-04-2003, 04:53 PM
I think I've seen that before... hehe, man, anyone else think that announcer saying "Innocence" is completely out of place? I was watching, paying close attention to the screen, and then all of a sudden "INNOCENCE!"

AAAUAUUUGGHGHGHGGGGHHH!!!

eple
12-04-2003, 06:53 PM

eliseu gouveia
12-04-2003, 07:53 PM
Okay, my Time Machine is on and off lately, so until I get a new photonic transputer for the tachion drive installed, this is all youīll have to work with:

The movie is gonna come out and, surprise, surprise, itīll be AWESOME!
Honest, it really IS that good.
The animation, the SFX, the CG integration, the story... Gawd, you wouldnīt believe it!!!!

But.

Unfortunatelly, since people built on SO MUCH emotional momentum toward this anime being 3.6 notches above the 2nd coming (there were actual rumours circulating around the internet the week prior to its release where people would claim that after seeing it, your brainīs sinapsis would be rerouted in such a way that youīd be able to access a whole new hyperreality), itīll prove to be a MAJOR disapointment since nothing can meet such levels of expectation.
People will feel cheated despite it being in all accounts a superior product far above 99% of anything that sprouts from the anime landscape (AND Hollywood!)and will start to nitpick the most unbelievablre aberrations to sustain their sentiment of betrayal such as claims that the trucks donīt have axis or that in VR, people shouldnīt be able to fly.

Humans....................:rolleyes:

Per-Anders
12-04-2003, 08:11 PM
eliseu... i think you're confused mate. that was matrix 2... already been and gone. try firing up that old time machine again....

Pibonne Zuntata
12-05-2003, 04:16 AM
eliseu, I dont quite understand what you are talking about:rolleyes:

JulianHo
12-05-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Pibonne Zuntata
eliseu, I dont quite understand what you are talking about:rolleyes:

He sounded disillusioned.

projectcoil
12-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by eliseu gouveia
Okay, my Time Machine is on and off lately, so until I get a new photonic transputer for the tachion drive installed, this is all youīll have to work with:

The movie is gonna come out and, surprise, surprise, itīll be AWESOME!
Honest, it really IS that good.
The animation, the SFX, the CG integration, the story... Gawd, you wouldnīt believe it!!!!

But.

Unfortunatelly, since people built on SO MUCH emotional momentum toward this anime being 3.6 notches above the 2nd coming (there were actual rumours circulating around the internet the week prior to its release where people would claim that after seeing it, your brainīs sinapsis would be rerouted in such a way that youīd be able to access a whole new hyperreality), itīll prove to be a MAJOR disapointment since nothing can meet such levels of expectation.
People will feel cheated despite it being in all accounts a superior product far above 99% of anything that sprouts from the anime landscape (AND Hollywood!)and will start to nitpick the most unbelievablre aberrations to sustain their sentiment of betrayal such as claims that the trucks donīt have axis or that in VR, people shouldnīt be able to fly.

Humans....................:rolleyes:

I think the Evangelion series already did all that, and it was more like getting hit by a truck.

Layer01
12-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by t-toe
I think I've seen that before... hehe, man, anyone else think that announcer saying "Innocence" is completely out of place? I was watching, paying close attention to the screen, and then all of a sudden "INNOCENCE!"

AAAUAUUUGGHGHGHGGGGHHH!!!

lmao :applause:

thats exactly what i got except more of a AAAUUAAUUEEHHHH!!!
lol i still carack up when i think about it he he he.

cool trailer though:buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.