PDA

View Full Version : 3d Garage rocks.. Great help

sqitso
12-04-2003, 03:37 PM
I had to post because I have had the most wonderful experience dealing with 3DGarage.com and Dan Ablan. I purchased the 3dgarage Advanced Courseware series for Lightwave. Unfortunately the courses did not cover exactly what I was looking for due to the nature of my current skillset and career direction.
I was considering a refund, as I could not use the package as I had hoped. Dan Ablan wrote me several times and offered suggestions as well as offered help by offering another package. He was very quick to respond and was working hard to see to it that anyone who invests in his packaged gets the help they need. I can't give you too many details on what help Dan offered me, but I can tell you it was more than enough to satisfy my needs.
If you are Learning Lightwave and you want great training with great customer service, I can't recomend Dan Ablan's books, videos and 3dgarage enough. Great service.

Insider
12-05-2003, 03:25 AM
Hey! Thanks so much!

One thing people forget is that I'm a regular user - just like you. I've gone through the hassles of computers not working, installation problems, and learning software applications. Additionally, trying to have a problem solved is sometimes the biggest headache of all - so, I keep that in mind with each person I work with.

Thanks again - and your "fix" will ship next week.

Cheers,
Dan

hrgiger
12-05-2003, 03:35 AM
I would love to get Dan's Garage courseware but I'm too broke right now (you might have seen I'm selling my sasquatch in another thread- I wish I could say it was so I could get LW8 :sad: ). I downloaded the first free course that he had on the site and if the rest of the series is that good, I'd pay twice that much for it if I had it to spend. Dan has a pleasant demeanor that is easy to listen to and makes learning Lightwave even more fun then it already is. It's especially a good deal right now with the free copy of Inside LW8 that comes with it.
Dan has definately been my biggest influence on learning Lightwave. From his inside Lightwave books to his desktop series, you couldn't ask for a better instructor. He is also always been very great about returning emails and seems quite personable. I think if I saw Dan on the street (I haven't met him yet), I would probably feel like I've known him for quite a while and be a little surprised when he didn't know who the hell I was...
:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.