PDA

View Full Version : save as?

dblrg
10-05-2012, 10:38 PM
I finally got the image to save in my picture folder, but when I click to open it, it opens up in blender. Can't seem to get anything to save as a picture (finished render). If I use temp. it goes to the thumbnail folder, see previous post. I'm clicking on image, which then renders, the I go to 'save as', pick a folder but it always saves as a .blend file, or can't be opened in windows photo viewer because the file format is not recognized. f3 doesn't seem to work at all, (because I'm using a laptop maybe?) Sorry to keep being a bother, but I just can't figure this out!!

Aligorith
10-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Make sure you're using "Save As" from the Image Editor header not the main window (Info header) one. To confirm, the hotkey for this should be F3 and not Ctrl-Shift-S.

ChukChuk
10-06-2012, 06:38 AM
if your on a laptop you may need to find a function key usually labelled 'fn', Not sure if that's how it is for US manufactured laptops.

CGTalk Moderation
10-06-2012, 06:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.