PDA

View Full Version : Scholarships in NA or EU for international students?

technokill
10-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Hello!

In the next couple of years I'm planning on starting my career on CG/digital art. This decision has come 3 months ago and consequently I'm working on the foundations of my future portfolio.

I don't know much right now, only some softwares from adobe and a little bit of 3ds max, which I'm taking some classes at the moment (nothing very broad though, just the software's basics). Took some design classes and I'm also getting back into traditional drawing which I had stopped for years.

Given that, I think a school/college/university would be great for me: setting me up in the field, professional contacts, experience and of course, the chance to study and live in another country.

HOWEVER, I cant afford the full cost of these classes, which is why I ask if there's a list on the main schools in North America and Europe that offer 50% to full scholarships.

Could anyone enlighten me? Is there a compilation like this available?

Every tip or idea is useful!

CGTalk Moderation
10-05-2012, 01:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.