PDA

View Full Version : You are subscribed to this thread Speed Modelling 19 - 09-29-2012 to 10-06-2012

DaezD
09-29-2012, 06:59 AM
Morning All,

First of all, thanks for letting me take a turn :) second of all, I hope you haven't minded me hogging all the models the last week, work is pretty slow, and I need the practise, lol.

This weeks theme is "Your Desktop". I don't know about you but at home, mine is a cluttered mess most of the time, and at work neat as a pin. Your task this week is to model some of the things on your desktop.

Just as an example, mine has speakers, a harddrive or two, pencil case, photoframe, my asthma inhalers, a PSP, CD spindle, a bettery charger...you get the idea?

usual rules apply, 1 hr for objects, 2 for the more complicated ones but don't panic if you go over (i don't, hehe)

go!

jburford
09-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Lol, good idea! Actually pretty similar @ home 80% of time stuff all over the desk, but now clean as a whistle (had a visitor). Hmnn, now to remember what was on it.

litzman
10-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Huh, it seems a little quiet here lately. I havent been able to do anything lately, my golf team is doing really good, so i wont be to active for another week or 2. but after that its all about animation!

DaezD
10-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Yeah, does seem a little quiet. Maybe I picked to ambiguous a topic.

In my defense, I did get 1 hour into mine (this week was busy at work) only to be sent home with a devil-sent cold/flu

so all my hard work is at work, whilst i sit here trying not to sneeze on the monitor, haha

hopefully we'll get one before the end of today, but if not, i'll finish mine on monday or tuesday when I go back

Sundaynights
10-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Don't worry, I liked your idea but wasn't at home - so had no time and reference. Sometimes noone will post an image. I also think that most of the people here (SMC) don't want to make very personal things (like the favorite toy I suggested once).

CGTalk Moderation
10-10-2012, 08:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.