PDA

View Full Version : Rigging tutorial series

simonp91
09-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Creature Creators Handbook Volume 01

cmiVFX just released the beginning of an on going masterclass series for Creature Rigging and Animation featuring the legendary Simon Payne. This first masterclass is over 8 hours long and will entertain your creative spirit with the truth about rigging in a production environment. Learn not only the methods used in production pipelines, but also learn how to customize your own Creature pipeline with this detailed video documentation for both Autodesk Maya AND Softimage. No matter which app you decide to use, the information is covered! We show you how to use BOTH for a reason. When working with large collaborative projects, you will need to move between the two most common apps for Creature Control. Scripts and Samples are included in this lesson, as well as an outline to follow for easier step by step instructions. This information is not found anywhere else! Be one of the first to know what Simon REALLY says! Order online today for only $99.95.

http://www.cmivfx.com/tutorials/view/495/Creature+Creators+Handbook+Volume+01

http://www.cmivfx.com/images/tutorial_images/1347483384_Master.jpg

HFnord
09-26-2012, 09:26 AM
NOTE: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO LESSON EVER MADE FOR RIGGING AND ANIMATION. THIS IS REALITY. THIS IS REAL LIFE IN VFX. ONLY CMIVFX HAS IT. FORGET EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW…. OPEN YOUR MIND AND EYES….. AND ABSORB THE TRUTH OVER THE COURSE OF 8 HOURS AND LEARN FROM THE MAN BEHIND RIGGING. You won't believe it until you see it for your self.

Seriously? The training looks quite interesting, but the blurb obviously still needs a lot of work... ;)

simonp91
09-26-2012, 10:43 AM
lololol I know, I didn't write it, the guys from CMI wrote all the publicity material. I just pasted the same thing here to get a bit more spread. I've removed that bit though...its just not right to include it myself lol, regardless of who wrote it.

ArneK
09-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Looks great! But on the website it says:

"Order online today for a introductory price of only $69.95. This video will be going to its normal price when volume 2 is released, so make sure you get it early!"

When I add it to the cart it says $99.95..?

simonp91
09-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Sorry about that,the intro offer only ran for a week. The cmi guys obviously havn't updated the front page on their website. I'll let them know. As you can see, i listed it correctly here.

My Fault
09-26-2012, 04:58 PM
They do have a discount code running right now, for I think the rest of september, septtest50. That will knock 50% off the price.

simonp91
09-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Thats a really good point. I forgot about that. Well done that man :-)

CGTalk Moderation
09-26-2012, 05:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.