PDA

View Full Version : illust:the guard of heart, the angel of soul

breathing
12-02-2003, 06:35 AM
http://www.chinavfx.com/bbs/attachments/200312/02151833-wingless%20guards2.jpg

Protoplasma
12-02-2003, 07:02 AM
well,
this one is a very good attempt. especially the knight on the left is well done in my eyes. but there are some points which could be tweaked maybe.
the wings .. they are looking like he`plucked. maybe you wanted them to look like tentacles or something i guess you should point that out a bit more.
his feet .. it looks like you stopped there.
the old knight on the rightend side. i can`t say whats wrong with it but it doesn`t fit into the pic.
the bg .. it is a very good bg but the relation betwenn the char and it looks a bit off to me. it looks like he standing on the bg.

i know it`s quite much and plz don`t fell offended. you did very well here but if you keep working on it it will be worth.
:applause:

breathing
12-02-2003, 07:44 AM
thank you very much for so many advices above.
for some reason,i didn't learn much about painter...so i spent some time on the pic during the drawing. i felt the same weaks about the pic.i will try to adjust the pic . thanks again!!:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.