View Full Version : How do I export my custom actions?
12-02-2003, 06:20 AM
I just got Photoshop CS and would like to install it @ work. However, I have 2 very important custom actions that I got in PS7 and really need them for CS. I tried copying the plugins folder over but that didn't carry over the actions. How do I go about correctly exporting and importing custom actions from PS7 to PS CS?
1. Open your Actions tab (Alt+F9)
2. Make sure you are not in Button mode (Clicking in the little triangle in the right upper corner)
3. Select your set with your actions
4. Click on the triangle on the upper right corner and select "Save Actions..."
5. Save in some place you can find ;)
6. Open the other Photoshop, and open it's Action Tab
Then you can Drop your saved action set to the action tab or load the action set clicking on the upper right corner triangle and select "Load Actions...", browse to your saved action set and load it, voila :)
I hope this helps mate,
12-02-2003, 06:49 AM
oooh sweeet! Thanks. I'll give it a go when I head out to work in the morning. :thumbsup:
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.