PDA

View Full Version : Integrating a Creature Rig Within a Production Pipeline.. almost sold out!

jschleifer
12-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Heya folks!

I was just notified that there are only barely over 100 of these dvds left for sale by Alias!

Not sure how long it will take for them to press new ones and re-order, so if you're at all interested in purchasing them.. well, ya may want to jump on the bandwagon. :)

Here's the link to the DVD if you're interested:
Integrating a Creature Rig into a Production Pipeline (http://store.aliaswavefront.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry10?V1=385100&PN=1&SP=10023&xid=41107)

Lots of people here have purchased and/or seen the dvds.. ask around and see what they think!

Matt Leishman
12-01-2003, 10:15 PM
I personally think they are gold, but i'm biased, I was actually there at the siggraph presentation and I was fortunate enough to soak up the whole "ambience" (spoken with a bad european based accent ;) ). Great work on those Jason. Can't wait to hear where you end up after Weta.

buy them now people!!!!!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.