PDA

View Full Version : Syntax Error in MAXScript (but I was not using any script in MaxScript)

FranckERScuotto
08-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Hi everybody,
I have a problem with 3ds Max 2012 (FRENCH).
When I open a particular Scene, I have that window with that error :

(so, it’s in french)

I d’ont know what I can do… So, somebody can Help me ?
Thank’s a lot,
Franck.

feranti
08-23-2012, 12:08 PM
It seems that the Pyscs plugin throws an error at the opening of this particular file.
Is it a file created with an older version of 3dsmax ? Maybe the plugin does not handle correctly the backward compatibility of the older scenes...

For english users who might have information aout his, here is the translated message in red:
>> MAXScript callback script exception:
-- synthax error: at catch, expected <factor>
-- In line: global Iso2Roll; if iskindof Iso2Roll RolloutClass then (try (select Iso2ObjArr; catch ( <<

FranckERScuotto
08-23-2012, 12:50 PM
It seems that the Pyscs plugin throws an error at the opening of this particular file.
Is it a file created with an older version of 3dsmax ? Maybe the plugin does not handle correctly the backward compatibility of the older scenes...

For english users who might have information aout his, here is the translated message in red:
>> MAXScript callback script exception:
-- synthax error: at catch, expected <factor>
-- In line: global Iso2Roll; if iskindof Iso2Roll RolloutClass then (try (select Iso2ObjArr; catch ( <<

Yes, it's based from and older version, 2011. But, I workwith the 2012 since 2 monthes, with not any problems.

I found a solution.

Yesterday I didn' had any bugs, bugs started this morning (france). So, I've exported objects that I modeled withouth bugs, and export them in FBX into my Yesterday Scene's. Without not any problem :).

CGTalk Moderation
08-23-2012, 12:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.