PDA

View Full Version : Live action movie: Elise (need photoshop guy)

igorsandman
12-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for some one to help me on my upcoming movie. It's an amateur live action film called Elise.
I need to create a Head Up Display like in video games, with technical information like map, compass...
Here's a rough structure of what I will do on my own.

http://users.skynet.be/igorsandman/elise-hud.jpg

I need somebody to design the interface in photoshop, to fill the gaps with a cool stuff to link those utilities together.It has to be simple so it shouldn't be that difficult.
So if you are good at designing sci-fi stuff and you're good with photoshop, you can probably help me.
Ask for more info here -> brunobidon@hotmail.com or just reply to this post.
Thanks.
-IS-

atenyotkin
12-08-2003, 11:23 PM
That sounds pretty cool--perhaps I can help. One thing I kind of didn't understand though... Are you just looking for a single frame of this tactical display? Are you going to use it as an overlay (another layer, I guess,) to your movie? Because if you're going to use it as another layer, you may not want a static tactival display with comapss that never turns, and a log file that never receives any new info.

I may of misunderstood something.

Oh, forgot somthing... You may also want to check out vfxtalk.com. They have a lot of people with experience in compositing... so if you need any help putting that overlay later on in the movie, maybe they could give you some tips.

igorsandman
12-09-2003, 12:20 PM
I already found someone to help me.
Thanks anyway for your support and interrest.
Regards.
-IS-

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.