PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the threads going?

JTalbotski
12-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Hey, the threads seem to be dissappearing one at a time here. Is it taking so long to get this contest judged that the threads are timing out?

This is ridiculous.:rolleyes:

Jim

modernhorse
12-01-2003, 02:13 PM
I have to agree Jim. You want closure(gosh, i hate that word).

This is in no way meant to hurt feelings but ... perhaps Wegg hasn't the time to moderate this forum? I think if this alternative to the official Hash challenges is to survive we need a more proactive moderation. No offense William, really.

hoochoochoochoo
12-01-2003, 03:51 PM
finishing the contest - yup! we are 1 month after the end date and think about it - we could have been seeing the finished Animation contest entries at this very time!

dissappearing threads - check your CGTalk settings Jim, there's options for how you want to view. Maybe your settings are by the last 30 days?

Post a screen grab.......
http://members.lycos.co.uk/choochoosplace/images/screen01.jpg

Moderation - no-body wants to offend Wegg but we either make this thing work or all the good will continues to die

thekamps
12-01-2003, 03:56 PM
You probably already know...
The default setting for threads is "the last 30 days".
You can change this setting at the bottom of the page to view/review the older threads.

So, yes, it is taking disappointingly long to finalize this contest.

Ciao!

JTalbotski
12-01-2003, 05:03 PM
Oh! Duh. Thanks for setting me straight on that.

Jim:blush:

hoochoochoochoo
12-01-2003, 05:16 PM
s'OK Jim,
these things happen more frequently the older you get so I hear!
:applause:

Shazam3D
12-01-2003, 07:28 PM
:blush: Ooops!, :blush:

Now I can see my first post, I have two WIP entries (sorry).
Every day something new is learned :)

Thanks Hoochoochoochoo!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.