PDA

View Full Version : Character: New hero was born

daviddrbal
12-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Hi all. It's long time I had post something new. But now I have new character for show you. I planning use him in my new demoreel.
http://www.dreamtalks.org/cgtalk/N.jpg

I had done 11 sec. long test animation with him. I've tested new rig there. Everything goes well with it. I will test it more and then I will share this rig with all of you. Test Animation DIVX (http://www.dreamtalks.org/cgtalk/N_test.avi)

you need a DIVX codec 5 from www.divx.com .... but you allready have it, do you?

Enjoy it, and post a feedback, what you think about.

See you :bounce:

SplineGod
12-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Well done! Very nice style to him. :)

carbon8
12-01-2003, 12:04 PM
SWEEEEET!:beer:

Nemoid
12-01-2003, 12:28 PM
Like very much the style of your char :) and the poses too. very expressive and well done!!

can't see the divx because I have a slow connection.

good luck for you reel :thumbsup:

daviddrbal
12-01-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Nemoid
Like very much the style of your char :) and the poses too. very expressive and well done!!

can't see the divx because I have a slow connection.

good luck for you reel :thumbsup:

Try that 500kb movie (http://www.dreamtalks.org/cgtalk/N_small.avi)

daviddrbal
12-01-2003, 01:09 PM
Thanks for replies, guys

AndrewE
12-01-2003, 01:26 PM
I like him!

AndrewE
12-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Just saw the anim.

His walk cycle could definately need some work, his facial expressions they are beautiful.

You might want to make him quicker, since you know, he's a super hero he can move faster than normal and think faster because he has faster reflexes.

daviddrbal
12-01-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by AndrewE
Just saw the anim.

His walk cycle could definately need some work, his facial expressions they are beautiful.

You might want to make him quicker, since you know, he's a super hero he can move faster than normal and think faster because he has faster reflexes.

You right AnrewE, about faster movements. I tested new rig mostly.
I animate him without any story behind. I wish to know how well rig will works and so on.

Detailed comments on walk cycle, will be helpfull for me.

Thanks

proton
12-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Love the style...My kind of character....awesome!

charithmax
12-01-2003, 05:45 PM
really nice concept! great work man! i love it!:thumbsup:

LFGabel
12-02-2003, 03:01 AM
I love the character design! However, the way his "flesh" moves seems a little strange, almost like it's very loosly attached to his skeleton.

daviddrbal
12-02-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by LFGabel
I love the character design! However, the way his "flesh" moves seems a little strange, almost like it's very loosly attached to his skeleton.

You right. It was my intent. I had try do a deal between CG and cartoon animation. So I try do his body "soft" looking.

Kid-Mesh
12-02-2003, 02:51 PM
:thumbsup:

-KM

berilac
02-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Very cool! His expressions are very nice indeed. IMpressive. Apart from whats been said, I can't add anything...I do also like his body movement in the walk cycle, albeit a bit slow at the moment.
Keep it up! :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.