PDA

View Full Version : LOTR Live Webcams.

Giles3
11-30-2003, 10:31 PM
Live Webcams are about to come online of the red carpet.
Just thought some of you might want to watch...... :shrug:

>>here (http://www.wellingtonnz.com/cam/cam/) <<

Jhonus
12-01-2003, 12:13 AM
Just went for a walk up courtenay place, pretty busy. nice atmosphere :buttrock: . pity i'm working though

Chris
12-01-2003, 12:22 AM
Pretty busy? I've never seen that many people with cameras down courtenay place before! LOL, hope I can get to my apartment when I finish work, what time is the carpet walk hapening?

Jhonus
12-01-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Chris
Pretty busy? I've never seen that many people with cameras down courtenay place before! LOL, hope I can get to my apartment when I finish work, what time is the carpet walk hapening?

Monday 1 December

3.30-4.30pm - Parade

4.30-7.30pm Red carpet

Taranaki Wharf: Big screen live broadcast of parade and red carpet activity

7.30pm-onwards After Parade Party - Taranaki Wharf

* A powhiri from manawhenua (including kapa haka)

* The Ring of Fire a spectacular showcase of music, dance and imagery from around the Pacific Rim.

* New Zealand's first free public screening of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers at 9.30pm.

Thats the schedule :) I'm thinking i'll have to walk home via vivian st... i live behind the embassy theatre... wrong place to live :)

Jhonus
12-01-2003, 12:48 AM

ugh, double post.

Chris
12-01-2003, 01:27 AM
Yep, thats going to suck to get to, its not so bad for me, I'm at the other end, down Eva st. Are you up Lipman street? I used to live up there... I thought you were going to move into my old place on 'naki street? Was it too skody for ya? :)

jschleifer
12-01-2003, 01:30 AM
I'm about to head down there right now.. woohoo! can't wait for the insanity! :)

Jhonus
12-01-2003, 02:03 AM
Yep, thats going to suck to get to, its not so bad for me, I'm at the other end, down Eva st. Are you up Lipman street? I used to live up there... I thought you were going to move into my old place on 'naki street? Was it too skody for ya? :)

Well I was, but I had to wait 3weeks... in the mean time some girlies asked if i wanted to flat with them. so i said...

"yeah... okay..."

word for word.

So i'm flatting on Brougham St... across the road from Lipman. Its a cool place.

Chris
12-01-2003, 02:35 AM
Yeah, its a cool area of town up there. I used to love it, so close to the Embassy, the Bars, the Supermarket, the girls that run along Oriental parade :drool: it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it... :D

NUKE-CG
12-01-2003, 04:35 AM
OMG
Wellington is going off!

Couldn't imagine how low the audio levels are to combat the sheer volume of screaming haha.

Very cool, wish I was there, but the coverage on TV is great, Caroline Robertson is doing the interviews :drool: :drool:

jschleifer
12-01-2003, 09:06 AM
wow.. that was amazing! Weta had reserved out the restaurant Brava right on the corner facing the stage.. I was able to get up on the balcony and had a brilliant view of the whole thing!

weeehaw! what a crowd! :)

NUKE-CG
12-02-2003, 12:12 AM
In a perfect world, Jason, Weta Digital would be on the red carpet..

When do the artists there get to see it? surely not the 18th like the general public.. :eek:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.