PDA

View Full Version : Default KeyFrame type

Hellbring
11-30-2003, 08:16 PM
Is there a way to select how the incoming curve of a keyframe is by default? I am trying to start animation useing steped incoming curve to block in my animation. The thing is every keyframe by default is TCB spilne which is anoying cause liek TCB is supposed to do, it eases in and out of the keyframe....Which doesnt help block in. Any suggestions on a good way to block in an animation? Mind you I am a N00b to animation :( 2-3 years of playing with lightwave and ive never animated anything :(

DaveW
11-30-2003, 10:19 PM
In the options set the default incoming curve to stepped.

Hellbring
11-30-2003, 10:48 PM
BAH!:bounce: Dam I need some sleep, it been right in front of my nose all this time!!! Thanx for helping show that I am oblivious to anithing dealing with animation.

NanoGator
12-01-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Hellbring
BAH!:bounce: Dam I need some sleep, it been right in front of my nose all this time!!! Thanx for helping show that I am oblivious to anithing dealing with animation.

Don't fret. I think we've all had "Damn I can't find it!" fatique related moments. I damn near posted a question a couple of days ago that had an answer right under my nose. heh.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.