PDA

View Full Version : *Free* Quantize v1.0 has been released!

Sensei
11-30-2003, 04:37 PM
Free TrueArt LightWave Modeler plug-in Quantize has been released and is available at following address:

http://www.trueart.pl

preludian
11-30-2003, 06:59 PM
Hi Sensei,
could you please check the links to your other plugins, can't open them.

br

CIM
11-30-2003, 09:21 PM
You might want to explain what "Quantize" does exactly.

E_Moelzer
11-30-2003, 10:12 PM
Hmm it seems to be an interactive version of LWs own quantize.
I am not sure what the offset does though and what exactly it is good for.
For all that do not know what quantize means: If you happen to have points moved out of the grid, you can snap them back to a grid- valie that can be specified by the user. This can be ver handy sometimes.
I think it might be usefull as it is interactive (and I love interactivity). Thanks for sharing!
CU
Elmar

Sensei
12-01-2003, 02:06 AM
We have here automat which checks the all links...

Which exactly you can't view?

Honestly, 2 days ago there was a very strange problem... When you did go to some products Internet Explorer displayed page that website can't be show, but this page was really transfered to the user (Apache log was proving this)... and this was only showing when you go to this page from remote machine; if you tried to go to page from the WWW host machine - it could be displayed it no problem.

After 9 hours fight with it, I found that the problem was PHP printf() which can't handle too big contents. Dividing single big operation to several smaller 256 bytes long solved problem...

preludian
12-01-2003, 09:44 PM
Tanks for your reply Sensei, funny the problem persits, if I want to open the links from when I jumped from cgtalk it doesn't work. When I enter from the main url it functions...maybe you should fix it...

Sensei
12-02-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by preludian
Tanks for your reply Sensei, funny the problem persits, if I want to open the links from when I jumped from cgtalk it doesn't work. When I enter from the main url it functions...maybe you should fix it...

Strange... Here is works this way... I'll check this today morning (in 3 hours) in the internet cafe...

Somebody else have it also?

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.