PDA

View Full Version : How to automate a copy/paste timesilder scripts?

yolao
08-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Hi

First let me tell you that i don`t know anything about scripting, so bear with me please.

I have two rigs, well, is actually one rig that i duplicate, one i live it as is and the other i apply a human IK setup to tranfer it motion capture.

Anyways, the human IK setup has few controls to make changes, i want to make the changes in my original rig but with the motion capture. So, i just select the rig with the mocap set a key in the original rig controls and copy the tran, rotate info into the original rig to have all the pose from the mocap.

Question:

I just made two scripts from the process of copy the info from one rig to another, i can not make one script because from some reason the rig with the mocap explote..., anyways is there anyway to automate this process so this two mel script execute in sequence in each frame of the timeline with out having to make it manually?

Thanks in advance

CGTalk Moderation
08-05-2012, 07:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.