PDA

View Full Version : Ghibli release Nausicaa DVD

AJ
11-29-2003, 11:11 AM
This is slightly old and slightly new news (as the release dates have jumped around a little) - but since my copy arrived this week I thought I'd share it with those who might not know.

Studo Ghibli have released their 'first' film (not strictly their first as the studio was formed immediately after the release of Nausicaa) on R2 DVD in Japan, there are 3 versions:

A Regular edition : Two discs. Anamorphic Widescreen. Japanese audio (DD 1.0, original theatrical soundtrack) with Japanese and English subtitles. Extras include storyboards, trailers, and audio commentary with Anno HIDEAKI and Katayama KAZUYOSHI. Softcase included with initial pressing.

A Figure set : Same DVDs and softcase as the Regular Edition plus a Nausicaš ceramic figurine.

A Collectors box ser : Same DVDs as the Regular Edition plus an alternative softcase, Nausicaš ceramic figurine, Oomu model, and a framed piece of artwork.

Information on DVD contents provided from www.nausicaa.net - they also have images of the packaging here (http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/video/nausicaa/#j_dvd_cbox)

ilasolomon
11-29-2003, 12:57 PM
MEWANTONE!

Nemoid
11-29-2003, 01:24 PM
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! :buttrock: :love:

Go Studio Ghibli, Go!!!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.