PDA

View Full Version : 2D digital painting courses shorter than a year?

acc-acorn
07-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi,

I need some advice on available shorter courses (some weeks, maybe a month). I've found many great suggestions here, but most last 1 year or more. I'm in a permanent employment and would really like to spend my vacations or take some extra weeks off to learn more digital painting. The location can be Europe, USA, Canada, Australia or similar as long as the courses are in English.

I do some digital painting and drawing as a hobby and really want to find "my area of interest" (landscape, vehicle design, game production, concept art++). So far I've done illustrations, and know I'm not interested in 3D, animation, or clothing design. I kind of feel stuck and don't know where to go next. So perhaps a course that runs through all/some areas of digital painting? I recently discovered FZD School of design and their course outline (http://fzdschool.com/ent_fzd_outline.html) looks fantastic - just what I'm looking for! Unfortunately a year is a little too long. Anyone know of similar courses, but shorter?

Thank you! I would be happy for any advice! :-)

CGTalk Moderation
07-25-2012, 10:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.