PDA

View Full Version : Help me please in animation using MEL

asah
07-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi;

I want to animate women model to make fashion show
but need to animate the model using mel not directly from channel box in maya

can you help me
how identify frames in mel and apply rotate and scale to parts of body in each frame

(The aim animate using mel to want to apply fashion show when user click start fashion show button)

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Thanx

ShawnFrueh
07-23-2012, 12:58 AM
This is pretty easy, open your script editor check echo all commands and animate it like you would without mel and you will see what you are doing show in code. This will give you a great start.

To me it sounds like you are using Maya to show the animation rather than rendering it out? It might be easiest ... if you have time to make it in a game engine, there are plenty of tutorials out there for some nice platforms. Either way your going to spend quite a bit of time coding that out if your not very fluent with mel.

Don't feel overwhelmed if you end up rewriting the code a bazillion times, and dont be scared to, just back up your code every time you add to it. (No exceptions!)

Hope it helps :)

asah
08-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks ^_____^

CGTalk Moderation
08-14-2012, 06:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.