PDA

View Full Version : Prman shader help

CGSOD
07-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi all,
I'm new here and try to learn prman. Recently I found a shader, I can use "shaderdl" command of 3delight to compile it . But I can't do this use prman .It's always show "Unable to open include file: lcman/lcIllumination.h" ,but in 3delight it's run perfectly .
Thanks if anyone can help!

here is the shader links

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4BEF79C15BBAC882!128

earlyworm
07-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Your link doesn't seem to work.

I'm assuming your using the "shader" command to compile the shader for PRMan. Even through they use the same scripting language, 3Delight and PRMan use different compilers.

That error message says that it can't find that include file. Does that file exist? Try putting it in the same directory as the shader and change the include line in the shader to read...

#include "lcIllumination.h"

CGSOD
07-20-2012, 06:49 AM
Your link doesn't seem to work.

I'm assuming your using the "shader" command to compile the shader for PRMan. Even through they use the same scripting language, 3Delight and PRMan use different compilers.

That error message says that it can't find that include file. Does that file exist? Try putting it in the same directory as the shader and change the include line in the shader to read...

#include "lcIllumination.h"

Thank you earlyworm ,It finally works.

CGTalk Moderation
07-20-2012, 06:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.