PDA

View Full Version : Porgram opening in second monitor?

irwit
07-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi all

Quick question, I currently have a two monitor setup and 99% of the time it all works fine. However I have noticed a couple of annoying bugs.

Firstly is Nuke, for some reason it will always boot up onto my second monitor and not full screen. It does not seem to remember where it was last used like most other programs. Can you get nuke to remember where it was closed and open in the same place?

Secondly quick time, when I ctrl+F it seems to always use the monitor furthest to my left??? Not the main monitor. My second monitor is to my left, I moved in within windows to the right of my main monitor and quick time full screened in my desired main monitor?

Nuke is the real issue though.

Any help much appreciated :)

Cheers all

Will.

olson
07-11-2012, 05:14 PM
I've had issues with other applications if the secondary monitor is to the left. Moving it to the right solved a lot of issues for some reason. It also sounds like the primary monitor might be set wrong.

CGTalk Moderation
07-11-2012, 05:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.