PDA

View Full Version : Canīt find any Head reference images

TheHellmaster
11-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Hey there guys,

I searched everywhere after head reference images. Front and Side View, but I canīt find any! I know the page 3d.sk but I donīt wanna pay for 2 images... anyone can help me?

thx!

TheHellmaster

TethyS
11-27-2003, 10:27 PM
if you have a camera and a scanner or a digital camera, you can make you're own reference's.

BazC
11-28-2003, 12:29 AM
I was going to suggest fineart.sk but they seem to have ditched all the head photos :o(

bigbad
11-28-2003, 03:38 AM
I have the same problem. I cant find any references for a head.
Iīve been looking in google.com but couldnt find anything.

Anyone help us!

::r|[o::
11-28-2003, 09:12 AM
Correct Proportion (http://www.correct-proportion.com/) has some head reference images. Maybe you can find a good front and sideview. Check it out.

actarusprocyon
11-28-2003, 11:22 AM
Yep,I got myself a cam and it's exactly what I needed,my girlfriend is a great reference and I photogaphed every of my friends's head & body.

Fienart.sk is ok and 3d.sk is better also,but there's something about accurate anatomy that's flipping when I see a man with three nipples lol (lada,free samples)...I'm just kidding btw,just don't model that third poor thing.

Correct Proportions is a better site IMO.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.