PDA

View Full Version : ld: framework not found CoreSevices

Aikiman
07-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Im trying to build an example from David Gould files on mac 10.7.3 but keep getting the error in the subject line. If I delete CoreServices from the MakeFile it just asks for Carbon frameworks so Im guessing it has something to do with my path to these frameworks.

In 10.7.3 Apple has gone ahead and changed where these frameworks exist so now they are inside Xcode application directory heres the full path that exists in my makefile...

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks

Attached is my makefile. If somebody has the time to look into it that would be great, all I want to do is build the god damn examples from the book so I can learn C++ and API. Its not urgent afterall I can try and do the examples in python but it would be nice just to get the build part done and dusted. This has been holding me back for ages.

CGTalk Moderation
07-06-2012, 10:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.