PDA

View Full Version : Führer (A decisive moment)

Talha-Shamsi
06-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote “A decisive moment is the split second when everything changes. It could be an instant from history that altered everything on Earth” Quote
From the beginning I know that I am going to focus on one character in this challenge and play with the entire feature in Vray till end. While keeping one person scenario in my mind when I read the description of the challenge I started to find many ppl from history who changed and altered everything on Earth. I made two columns, Heroes and Villains.
As a Hordes player in WoW I decided to write the villain column first and believe me ask any person or kid in this world the very first villanic and satanic figure from history comes to the mind IS HITLER!
Since, I recently ended the FMA series I wrote Führer instead of Hitler and BAAM!! I got my entry ready and I didn’t complete the list. Therefore, I have decided to recall the wrath cuz by Führer to the world.
However, the question is that where the decisive moment was in Hitler’s life? Well his birth in this world lol although the actual wrath began in 1933! When he had taken the title of Führer.

Regards

Talha-Shamsi
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM
http://challenge.cgsociety.org/vray/entry/Talha-Shamsi/concept_art/10000256

CGTalk Moderation
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.