PDA

View Full Version : Home Workstation for 3D

Dendy
06-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Hey guys, i would really like to give me some best Home PC to work without problems. I would mainly use 3D max,Photoshop, UV layout, Mari, and Zbrush. The work i want to do is, modeling, texturing, and maybe lighting/rendering. SO modeling high end character/creature and texturing them.

Tell me what configuration will be good for this, and also the price.

olson
06-18-2012, 02:58 PM
There are too many options to give meaningful suggestions. Narrow it down for us and be specific. What's the budget? Do you want to build a machine or buy one off the shelf already assembled? Do you already have some items like a monitor and keyboard or do you need everything?

Dendy
06-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Would be great to give me the best configuration that's up to date with the new software/hardware. I have 2 monitors/mouse and keyboard. Let's say the budget to be 2000euros?

olson
06-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Would be great to give me the best configuration that's up to date with the new software/hardware.

Do you have the software already? Just Max by itself is more than 2,000. If you just want hardware in that price range check out builds based on the Core i7 3930K processor.

Dendy
06-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Do you have the software already? Just Max by itself is more than 2,000. If you just want hardware in that price range check out builds based on the Core i7 3930K processor.

Well it's not just Max, I have, Zbrush, Photoshop, Mari, TopoGun, UVLayout. I want a machine to be able to handle many polygons, because my main programs will be Zbrush/Max and Mari
and to render faster. So i am looking a machine for modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering.

CGTalk Moderation
06-18-2012, 06:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.