PDA

View Full Version : Maya - Need help with lighting and shaders and render passes

shunter
06-12-2012, 05:37 AM
Hello Everyone;

I am a student at AAU, SF online. My MFA will be in animation/VFX specializing in texturing and lighting. I have been asking around online for someone to help give me professional advice on my thesis project which consists of a 3d pinball machine. I'm working in Maya 2011. The textures and lighting are pretty much completed. I would really like some pointers and things I may be missing on this project. I will be bringing the rendered passes into Nuke and I have found a professional compositor to help me with that. He does not know Maya.

I really have had no problem in finding a pro-compositor but finding a 3d professional has been difficult. I would be more than happy to pay. If any of you may be interested. I need to know your price and see your portfolio. We could do everything via Skype which I have done with the compositor. I really would appreciate the help.

Thanks, S. Hunter

yogeshsherman
06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Your post confuses me a bit ,you did lighting and you have compositor so what sort of help you are looking from a 3d artist.I am glad to help you but I have no idea about the specifics of your reqyuirements.

CGTalk Moderation
06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.