PDA

View Full Version : Create multi graphEditor

noobmode
06-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Some animator in my company complain that it's such a pain when you have to work with only one GE window. I looking on the internet,also in Maya help too, but found nothing. Then let's me ask this straight. Can we create more than one graphEditor or can we divide the main display into, i don't know, 3 part so it's easier to adjust each curve at once?

Anything would help. Thanks

Mark-J
06-06-2012, 08:55 AM
You mean a graph per curve....just turn on Stacked Display in the graph editor, been there since Maya2011. Basically put each curve on it's own, also has a normalization function to show them all relevant.

Mark

noobmode
06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Image it like this, you have to block a cut with 2000 frame, each time you want to adjust something, you have to select each channel, frame,resize, fix then do it again with the rest. I want to create another GE or divide the main GE window into 3 part with difference display, so it's easier for animator to do their job.

CGTalk Moderation
06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.