PDA

View Full Version : Blender V.2.30 OSX Freeze

waterblue
11-25-2003, 10:33 AM
Hi

I downloaded the latest version of Blender for Mac OSX. It Starts up fine, but when interacting with the application it freezes the entire system, and a restart unavoideble..

I read the READ ME first txt doc, and they stated that there might be a chance of a similar problem accuring, and they stated two things would solve the problem - i tried them and it still crashes..the previous version works perfectly fine :shrug:

Im using a PowerPc G4 with Jaguar and more then enough memory and disk space.

Are there anyone else who have the same problem as i have, or am i the only one here...??

Cheers

Apollux
11-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Don't know what may be causing your problem. But many people have reported many bugs on 2.30 and AFAIK most of then are already solved on the CVS version... so, chances are that YOUR problem is solved on the CVS as well.

http://projects.blender.org/cvsx/?group_id=9

I think you'll need to compile it yourself. On elysiun many people post links to already-compiled CVS versions.. it's worth checking over there too.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.